More like this
- Regulatory Changes to Drive FX Derivatives Volumes to Futures?
- European Buy Side Expresses Concerns About FX Regulation Impact - Study
- Concerns Raised Over Centralised Clearing: Survey
- OTC Derivatives in the Spotlight as WFE Lists Reform as Priority
- Survey Sees Swaps Liquidity Improving Post-Dodd Frank
Free Two Week Trial
Two minutes to sign up!
Regulation: What Impact on Interest Rate Derivatives?
06 May 2012
The latest survey from Greenwich Associates finds that the majority of corporate interest rate derivatives users interviewed expect that new Basel 2.5 and III derivatives regulations in Europe and the US will result in wider spreads in derivatives markets and ultimately increase their costs of capital
To read this part of the Profit & Loss website, you need to have purchased a subscription.login or create an account on the right below, then apply for a subscription here.